Hydraulic Robotic Arm Construction Kit
This robotic arm is an easy to make 3 dimensional model that grabs, lifts items horizontally, and can turn very close to 90 degrees! Designed to be used alone (with a nice syringe holder), or in a group - each person using one syringe.
A great way to learn about Robotics, Levers and Simple Machines, Fluid dynamics, Engineering, and Invention, and Design and Technology - or just moving things around the house (small things, mind you - no dogs or cats, please.)
Easy to make in about an hour or two, it stretches 49 cm (16 inches) out, swings 18 cm (7 inches) around, and stands 37 cm (13 inches) high. Best of all: no batteries required!
- Easy to make in about an hour or two. (really don't rush!)
- Stretches 49 cm (16 inches) out, swings 18 cm (7 inches) around, and stands 37 cm (13 inches) high - nice!
- Precisely cut and ready to assemble with timber slot construction.
- A great team building activity - give yourself some challenges once complete!
- Educational support material available on our .net web site www.pathfindersdesign.net
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Toys Etc users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.